Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Sitting My Exams.

In the beginning of the exams I was a bit nervous but i think i did pretty good in some of the exams. It was pretty cool for my first college exam.

Sitting the exams for me was a big challenge because the question in the exams were hard. I was a little bit prepare but not that much cause I started school pretty late. I think I did well in English, Social studies and a bit on maths.
I was in  the middle of exams answering the questions and some were easy and some were hard. But I just kept on going and being positive that I might get these questions right.

And I know I didn’t do well in science and a bit of maths.
I could of listened more and I could of came to school at the start of the term. I would listen better, ask questions more and come to school at the start of the term.


At the end of exams I was still a little bit nervous because I was thinking of what my score would be and the class I might go to in year 10.

1 comment: