Pages

Monday 30 November 2015

At My Uncle's

At My Uncle’s

In the weekend I went to my uncle’s and this is what I did we got there at about 10:00 in the morning.

In the weekend on Friday we went to my uncles so my mum could get ready for her meeting at pamunre. My uncle’s place is in mangre. But why would she get reading over there. Then at my uncles I watch Avengers age of ultron and I watch it on a ps3. After that I had a feed straight after watching the movies on the ps3.

Then when my uncle came back because he had to go to do the shopping I asked if I could play his new game MX vs MTV and that game was a cool game. It was this two player racing and free roaming game. In the free roam you could try and find these special vehicles that were modified fully and they were so cool.

Later on I made me a hot chocolate with little marshmallows on top. And when I just finished making the hot chocolates we had to go so I just took the marshmallows and left. We had to leave because my mum had to go to a meeting in panmure. We left at about 7:00.

After we drop off my mum we went my dad took us to McDonald's. I had a mac attack and my brother and sister had something else. Then we went straight to watch some T.V.

This is the only fun thing that I did on Friday and it wasn't that bad going over my uncle to play game because I got to see my uncle’s son anyways. And this is what I did on Friday in the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment